Easy and Free Time Clock App
Track Time Worked from Any Device
Turn any browser, tablet, or phone into a sophisticated time clock
Set up your timeclocks and watch all of the data sync seamlessly in the cloud.
Track paid and unpaid breaks, and even tips
Stay compliant without any extra work.
View your labor costs in real-time
See your labor costs and labor cost % in real-time from your phone or computer.
A Free Time Clock Without the Paper or Headaches
GPS-Based Clock in
Have off-site workers? Allow your employees to clock-in once they reach their work site. You can also verify their clock-in location on the timesheet. (Available on Essentials and Plus plans.)
No complicated passwords or user names. Set a 4 or 6 digit pin for quick clock-in.
Don’t lose your time clock when your internet connection goes down. Use our iOS app time clock to keep tracking data at all times.
Easily Edit Times
Somebody forget to clock in? Managers can edit right from the employee time clock on iOS and Android.
Reduce compliance risks and save money
Reduce surprises and get ahead of issues with time-clock rules and real-time notifications. Homebase allows you to enforce the schedule and breaks without doing any extra work.
- Take a picture on clock-in.
- Prevent early clock-ins to save hundreds of dollars.
- Receive alerts if someone hits OT or doesn’t show up for work.
Sync your timesheet data directly to payroll with the following providers:
“I do a lot of off-site events, like birthday parties. With the mobile GPS clock-in feature in Homebase Essentials, I can just have my employees clock in once they get to the event location, rather than having them clock in at the store first, lowering my labor costs.”
Franchisor and Territory Development
Online Time Clock App
Clock in and clock out of shifts from any computer or laptop.
- No software or downloads. All you need is a web browser.
- Clock in and clock out times are stored securely in the cloud.
- No new hardware required. You can use your existing computer as a punch clock.
Mobile Time Clock App
Allow your employees to clock in from their phones.
- Set up a GPS time clock (on paid plans) and allow your employees to clock in within a certain distance of your business or the job site.
- Save on labor costs: for catering or off-site events, your employees can clock in once they’ve reached the location.
- Stay compliant with break laws: employees can update their time cards from the mobile app, and they’ll get reminders when they need to return from breaks.
Tablet Time Clock App
Turn your iPad or Android tablet into a free punch clock.
- Eliminate buddy punching: take a photo on clock in to be sure the right person is clocking in or out of their shift.
- Improve employee retention and satisfaction by collecting and analyzing shift feedback at the end of every shift.
- Managers can see who clocked in, who’s late, and who is hitting overtime.
Homebase & Software Advice
Homebase is rated 5.0/5.0 stars based on 151 reviews from our customers on Software Advice.
Start saving time now
Small business owners looking for time clock solutions for their hourly employees can use the Homebase for all of their attendance software needs. With the Homebase free time clock app, an employer can turn almost any device with an internet connection (such as a browser, tablet or phone) into a sophisticated time clock. No more expensive hardware or paper time cards. All you have to do is set up the online time clock software and watch the data sync seamlessly into the cloud.
Since it’s in the cloud, an employer can track employee data in real time, meaning you can see the total hours worked of an employee from wherever you are on whatever device you’re using. It will even work offline should your internet go down — the Homebase app will track data at all times.
Get ahead of any would-be surprise issues with time clock rules and real-time notifications. Our app allows you to enforce the schedule and sends you alerts if someone hits overtime or doesn’t show up for their shift. Did an employee forget to clock in? No worries. As a manager, you can edit the hours worked right from the employee time clock.
You’ll also get added security — the Homebase time clock app will take a photo of your employees when they clock in and clock out, so you can be sure their attendance is accurate. The time clock app is just as secure as biometric fingerprint or facial recognition time clocks, but completely free. It’s much easier than dealing with paper time cards and a timecard calculator, or a cumbersome spreadsheet.
Another great reason to use Homebase is that it integrates with top payroll providers such as ADP, Gusto and Quickbooks, so small business owners can save time and stress every week.
If you need to track employee hours for remote teams that make house calls or work offsite, like caterers, you can allow them to clock in on their mobile phones using the Homebase mobile app. As a manager, you can set a radius and the time clock app will use the phone’s GPS to make sure your employees are in the right location when they clock in and that your employee hours tracking is accurate.