Are you hiring a host or hostess? Customize this job description to find the right candidates. When you’re ready to hire, give Homebase Hiring a try for free. We’ll syndicate your job posting to the top online job boards, in one click, for free.
Hiring a host/hostess is important and worth careful screening — after all, they are often the first representative of your business that potential customers will interact with. A positive attitude and excellent customer service skills are a must.
- Answering the phones and book reservations
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Estimating wait time for guests
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Strong organizational and motivational skills