At some full-service restaurants, servers bank their cash payments until they complete their shift. When a server clocks-out, they will settle the cash payment total with the house.
When server banking is enabled on the Homebase account connected with a Clover, the cash settlement amount ( e.g. the amount owed to the house or if credit card tips are higher than cash payments, the amount the house owes the server ) will be available on employee shift reports.
Here are the steps to view and edit the server banking setting:
1. Sign in to Homebase:
5. Click the green Save Edits button.
6. On the Clover Station, at the bottom of the screen, tap the icon with the two over-lapping rectangles.
7. Locate and swipe the Homebase icon off the screen.
8. At the bottom of the screen, tap the House icon.
9. Tap the Homebase icon.
Here are the steps to view shift reports:
1. From the main screen on the Clover Station, tap the Homebase icon.
2. In the top navigation, click on Reports.
3. When prompted, enter a manager pin number. ( Employees can enter their employee pin number to view their own shift report. )
4. In the Report For field, click the drop-down arrow.
5. Select an option to view reports for a Location, All Employees, or for a specific employee.
6. In the top, right corner, click the Print Report button to print the shift report.