Here is a breakdown of hourly columns on Homebase:
- Scheduled Hours- These hours are tracked and recorded directly from the Schedule once Published.
- Actual Hours- Actual Hours are the entire shift time the employee was present that day until clock-out including breaks.
- Total Paid Hours- Total Paid Hours reflect the entire shift time from clock-in until clock-out minus unpaid breaks.
- Regular Hours- Regular Hours are all of the Total Paid Hours which did not qualify as Estimated Overtime.
- Est. Overtime– Overtime Hours are recorded based on your current Overtime Settings and may not take into consideration other factors.
- Paid Time-Off- PTO reports the amount of Paid Time-Off afforded to the employee on that date. Here is the Support Article.
- Penalty Hours- In some states if an employee misses their required break then they are granted an extra hour (for example) of paid time. *Please consult your state labor laws for additional information on the specific state requirements. Click here for the Support Article.
- Estimated Wages- Estimated Wages is the monetary value owed to the employee based off of Total Paid Hours x Hourly Wage Rate. For salaried employees/managers, their daily earnings will be reflected based off of a 365 day year. This value does not include tips.
How to remove columns on Timesheets:
1.) Log into Homebase at joinhomebase.com
2.) Select Timesheets from the left-hand navigation bar.
3.) At the top right of the Timesheets page, select the column icon.
4.) In the drop-down, select/deselect any category that you do not want displayed on Timesheets.