If you’re a Square customer and would like to start using Homebase, you can now import your sales, and employees seamlessly from Square to Homebase.
Note: The integration is only available to Square Paid Register merchants as it requires access to Square’s Employee Management features.
- Combine your Square Register data with Homebase’s employee scheduling and time-tracking features to save the time, money and paperwork you spend on payroll.
- Your Square sales data will unlock the powerful labor cost management features and reports within Homebase, giving you greater insights into your business.
- Your Square employees will now sync from Square and Homebase automatically – add employees in one place only!
- Your timecards will also sync from Homebase to Square automatically when you use Square for payroll.
Connect your Homebase account to Square
- Visit the Apps page of your Square dashboard and click Get Started next to Homebase, or visit the Homebase website and click Start Now.
- From the Apps page, you can also manage the connection between your Square account and Homebase at any time.
- Read and accept the permissions to allow Homebase to access your Square data.
- Enter a password for your new Homebase account – your email will be pre-filled with your Square email address. Click continue.
- Select the Timezone and Start of Day for your new Homebase merchant account. Click get started.
- If successful, your Homebase account will be created and you will be redirected to your new Homebase web dashboard.
- Your Square sales and employees will have synced from Square and will then be visible in Homebase.
Tips for Integrating Square with Homebase
- If you are a multi-location merchant, you must use your Square Master account email and password to authenticate from Square.
- To track your employees’ breaks and tips, you must use the Homebase time clock.
- If you experience any trouble importing your Square data to Homebase, contact our Support team for help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (415) 361-5685 between 7am-7pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.